Fall 2022 season has begun
The high school girls rugby fall season runs from early August through early November. We practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6-7:30pm at Williams Field in Superior Colorado.
The Monarch Girls Rugby Team has finished 2nd in the Colorado Interscholastic Rugby Association (CIRA) State Championship three years in a row. Many of our players have gone on to some of the most prestigious and competitive women's college rugby programs in the nation. We welcome all potential players, including beginners. Come find out why rugby is one of the fastest growing women's sports in the world.
For more information about our high school girls program, please contact us at email@example.com
Registration for the 2022 Fall Season
How To Set Up A Rugby Xplorer Member Profile
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/aZjB1uoHm20
2. Enter in your personal email (not a role-specific email; RX assigns permissions to individual people, it doesn’t require multiple logins for different organizations)
3. You may see “You don’t have a Rugby ID,” not to worry as once you enter more details the system will be able to pair you with your imported profile
4. Select sign me up, and you will be redirected to enter in your personal details
5. MAKE SURE that USAR National is selected and not Rugby Australia
a. If you see “We have found some profiles that might be you!” Please select your profile and click continue.
6. You will be redirected to the Rugby Xplorer profile homepage
How To Register on Rugby Xplorer for Season 2022-23
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/3bzRqKJA0ao
1. Login to your Member Profile
2. Select Register in the upper left hand corner
3. Click on Find A Club
4. Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked accounts)
5. Enter the Club name, (Monarch HS Boys or Monarch HS Girls) and select next
6. Choose the registration options applicable to you (you can only register to one role at a time)
7. View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this information later, this step ensures this is the correct person)
8. Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your competition)
9. Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions
10. Review your Registration Summary
11. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
12. Enter your Payment information to complete your registration
13. If you have multiple roles, eg. coach and referee and player, return to the first step and repeat the process with the new role. All personal information will be retained and dues will convert so you will only pay the difference that is required for your new role.